SAT 19 NOVEMBER 2016 7:30am - 2pm
10 FOX ST, ALBION BRISBANE
CHRISTMAS MARKET DAY
The end of the year is upon us and we all know what that means! Shop locally and support our Brisbane creative community this Christmas. Give gifts that have been hand-made, locally sourced and produced by the talented people of our little city. A Vieille Branche Market Day is really one of the best days out in Brisbane, you won't be disappointed - don't miss the last one of the year.
10 Fox St 8am-2pm - feel inspired and, a bonus, all the Christmas shopping done!
This markets' stall holders include:
Nico Underwear | Bianca Mavrick Jewellery | Bonnie Hislop | The Ink Refinery
Emile & Solange | LJC Designs | Botanick | Carol Russell Spoons | Clarke Carpentry Co
Chloe Gard ceramics | Made In Lisa Land | Two Warm Hands | Aqua door Designs
Bird and Ruby | Kind.sir Leatherware | Studio Vanessa | CLAUDE.
Baby Burrito Baby & RK Pottery | Jess Hynd | Le Comptoir Francais | Secret Garden Soaps
Alma Mexicana Boutique | Floral and Hardie | Ugly Duck Preserves | Wilde
Stone & Teo| Simon Hooper Fine Art Furniture| Let Fly: Handcrafted wood
HOW TO GET THERE & PUBLIC PARKING //
There is a public carpark situated at the end of GREG CHAPPELL DRIVE off SANDGATE ROAD. This parking is run by Secure Parking and parking is $4 for the full day. After parking walk to Vieille Branche via IMMARNA ST or through the Queensland Cricket Club carpark.
To avoid parking fees - Albion is the closest train station and buses run frequently on Sandgate Rd and Crosby Rd.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DON’T PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD (UNLESS MARKED ACCORDINGLY) OR IN OTHER PREMISES CARPARKS. IF YOU DO SO YOU ARE AT RISK OF BEING TOWED.
Thankyou to Albion Park Raceway for access to their car park on the day.
STALL HOLDER PLACEMENT for CHRISTMAS MARKET
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- There is wheel chair access however the Fox St Garden has uneven surfaces.
- Heaven forbid if there is bad weather but please check facebook event page for details.
- Crosby Park is situated accross the road from Vieille Branche. Make a day of it and bring your picnic rug and enjoy the shade of the gumtrees!
- You are welcome to take general photos of the event (tag us @vieillebranche & #vieillebranche) however please ask stallholders permission if you would like to take photos of their products.
- All stallholders should have eftpos facilities but it’s always good to bring cash on the day.
- Please always be aware and attentive of the road with small children and dogs.
- Dogs are welcome however they must be on a lead and make sure they don’t get trampled if they are small.
- Toilets are situated upstairs at Vieille Branche or there are public toilets in the park across the road.